Eliminate Spam With Our Powerful Email Filtering Service.
When spam causes headaches for your organisation, an email filtering service from E-Sweep helps easily eliminate spam and other unwanted email from your network and email gateway.
Network administrators face major challenges with the growing amount of spam. By consuming bandwidth, slowing system performance and increasing security concerns, spam causes significant losses in euros, productivity and business opportunity.
E-Sweep Secure Email Gateway not only protects your network from known risks and advanced threats, but provides an email filtering service applying security controls to all email flowing into the organisation. With E-Sweeps email filtering service, you minimize spam disruption and better protect your organisation from email-based threats.
Our managed email filtering service works by scanning your company’s emails, before they reach your internal corporate network. It prevents threats from reaching your network and effectively removes your servers from being external targets to spammers.There’s no hardware or software to install. No changes to your servers configuration, just a simple change of DNS records externally and you can be up and running in as little as fifteen minutes. E-Sweep’s filtering service works with any email server. The service filters all inbound and outbound emails. Providing you with full logging and reporting with an easy to use control panel
Please see our Host-IT – email filtering brochure for a complete list of email filtering features.
E-Archive – Hosted Email Archiving
Companies, educational institutions, NGO’s and government agencies around the world rely on us to archive millions of their emails for long term retention, E-Discovery and regulatory compliance.
We hold a state-of-the-art email archiving system for companies of all sizes. It works in conjunction with all of the major mail systems to archive all outgoing and internal emails.
In many jurisdictions around the world, the law requires that company emails are kept for up to seven years. Our system is designed to help you comply with legislation such as the Sarbanes Oxley act (SOX), Gramm-Leach Bliley act (GLBA) and the Freedom of information act (FOIA).
Our hosted email archiving service does not require any hardware or software on the customer premises, only a simple change to your email server settings and you can be up and archiving within a few minutes.
- Our system uses a lightning fast search engine that is able to deal with huge amounts of data.
- It is highly scalable as it supports distributed search offering high speed and flexibility.
- Emails are stored in standardised format (i.e. RFC822). Other solutions typically store emails in their own proprietary formats.No third party software is required. You don’t need to pay for an expensive application server or database.
- No third party software is required. You don’t need to pay for an expensive application server or database.
- It is easy to install and use via a secure web interface.
- We help you comply with the law without breaking the bank. Per user pricing available
- With smart attachment storage, only one copy of an attachment is saved across thousands of emails. Many of our customers get a 90% saving on storage costs.
- OS independent works with Windows, Linux, Solaris, BSD, OS X and most other operating systems.